Friday 16 December 2011

Facebook Timeline

I recently posted about how annoyed I was with people complaining about the changes to YouTube.com well here comes another massive website rant. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT FACEBOOK TIMELINE!

It is ridiculous, for one it is a free service. You do not pay for this service they are not obliged to give you anything they don't want to. Perhaps if Facebook Floats publicly next year they may take into consideration what large shareholders believe but really, your view is irrelevant. Honestly again as with the YouTube changes I am quite happy. I really like timeline. It has brought much amusement to me and I have only had it for a few hours. Being able to just click on a date on close friends profiles and view old pictures and posts is great. Also it looks brilliant. I mean here is a picture of my profile... Looks pretty snazzy not going to lie...

Okay and then just below is the timeline... Brilliant mechanism in my opinion, Facebook you are doing something right...














This Ridiculous World

No comments:

Post a Comment