Friday 2 December 2011

Me

So i did a post as an intro but didn't actually introduce myself properly.

Okay, So my name is Connor O'Brien and i Live in England in a smallish town called Grantham. I am currently doing my A-levels at Grantham College. I am taking Further Maths, Biology, Maths and Chemistry.

I have lived all over the world, starting my travels when i was 4 moving to norway. Following my Accountant father around i have ventured also to South Africa and lived in Cape Town, The United Arab Emirates and live in Dubai and Malaysia and lived in Kuala Lumpur. I made great friends whilst living in all of these places and absolutely loved the expat lifestyle and now i am tearing up england waiting for September of next year when i finally get to go to university.

I have applied to study Chemistry at Southampton, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Reading and Plymouth and so far have offers from Reading and Plymouth.

If you wanna know more about me, Read my blog and you will gain insights into my life and my opinions and what i think on every matter i think is worth blogging about.

2RV6UE29AMXG

This Ridiculous World

No comments:

Post a Comment